The WS local waste exhauster is designed for removing dusts, gases and solid particles from metals, wood and plastics processing machines, sand-blasting systems, concrete grinders and polishers, etc. It can be used also as an industrial vacuum cleaner or a device for collecting granulates. The local waste exhauster is suitable for continuous work.
- The local waste exhausters WS30 and WS40 consist of the following basic elements (see Drawing). A side-channel fan provided with a pair of special noise suppressors made of steel. In addition, the outlet noise suppressor are provided with a check valve protecting the device against reversal of air flow direction (e.g., due to an accidental phase change in the electric motor) and against penetration of pollutants inside the fan from the outlet side. The SC side-channel ventilators are used in local waste exhausters WS30 and WS40.
- A set of bag filters (dimensions Ø 100×1600 mm. The set includes also: 4 bag filters for WS30 and 7 bag filters for WS40. The filter cloth is coated with Teflon and ensures separation of particles over 5 µm. The bags are pulled over a frame made of galvanized steel mesh. The exhaust fan is provided with a self-cleaning function by means of reversing direction of air flow through the filters.
- A container for coarse wastes and the wastes falling down from the filter cloth after self-cleaning of the filters. By releasing three catch pawls the container can be easily detached from the entire set.
- A cart, provided with a handle for carrying the device by a hoist or an overhead crane, and 200 mm wheels. The WS30 exhauster is provided with two wheels, while WS40 – with four wheels (so called “twins”).
- A control panel with a circuit breaker, thermal fuse and 16A socket, as a standard provided with a phase inverter (allowing for switching revolutions of the motor in a case of incorrect wiring of the power supply line). In addition, the WS40 version is also provided with a star-delta switch.
On request, we can supply the equipment in any color from the RAL palette (RAL 5010 - blue is the standard color).
The local waste exhauster WS50-110T consists of the following basic elements.
- a side-channel fan type SC50A1100T
- a container with the filter bas – as in WS40
- a container for coarse wastes – as in WS40
- a cart with a frame
- a control panel with a circuit breaker, overload protection and a 32A socket, as a standard provided with a phase inverter. As a standard, a star-delta switch is also assembled on the control panel
- handles (4) for attaching ropes from a hoist or an overhead crane
- wheels, 200 mm diameter (2 ordinary, 2 with brakes)
- a container for coarse wastes – approximately 182 l capacity
Additional container for coarse wastes of approximately 100 l capacity (8) is recommended if large amounts of wastes are to be collected. For the version WS50-110 T the container (8) is supplied as a standard and it is placed on a common cart (4) along with the exhauster. The container (8) has its own two-wheel cart.
NOTE: On request, all models may be supplied in a stationary version.
- container for coarse wastes (8)
- flexible hose. We recommend a hose made of profiled polyethylene type Recomflex 038 and 051 for versions WS20 and WS30, and a coarse polyurethane hose type P2VPU Ø 76 for versions WS40 and WS50
- suction nozzles, brushes, etc.