The AFS fans may be used for:
• ventilation and cooling systems at various workplaces
• cooling of engines, compressors, electric equipment, etc.
• ventilation systems in industrial rooms, sports halls, and storage facilities
• for drying painted surfaces, etc.
• for inflating figures and balloons used for advertising purposes, etc
A mobile, axial fan designed for ventilating industrial and business premises, inflating advertising figures and for cooling. The housing is made of welded steel sheet painted with powder paint.
The rotor is made of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide; the hub is made of aluminium. On request, the fans can be supplied in any colour from the RAL palette (RAL 9005 - black is the standard colour).
Electric motor 220-240V, 50Hz asynchronous, constructed in accordance with the IEC 72 and IEC 34-1 standards. Insulation class F, degree of protection IP 55. The AFS fans are provided with rotational speed control.